Here are my top Posts for November 2019
I hope you all had a great November. I thought I would share my top 10 posts on Medium for the last month. I’m going to do this in reverse order. I also wanted to share what I made with each story. So you get a better Idea about what I think the majority of Medium writers are making.
Make sure you’re following my Medium Publication so you don’t miss a single new post!
10. Your Map To Female Orgasms. Original publication date, March 9th 2019 Total paid out by Medium since it was first published $0.90
9. Seduction. It’s How You’ll… You Know. Original publication date, November 18th 2019. Total paid out by Medium since it was first published $0.54
8. Why Buddhism Matters To Me. Original publication date July 21st 2018, total paid out by Medium since it was first published $39.15
7. Nudism! Is It For You? Original publication date November 12th 2019, total paid out by Medium since first published $0.72
6. Why Do I Believe In Chakras? Original publication date July 11th 2019, total paid out by Medium since first published $4.08. Payout for November $0.84
5. Porn Isn’t The Boogeyman of Sex. Original publication date October 22 2018, total paid out by Medium since first published. $47.27 Payout for November $1.07
4. Nudity Is More Than Just Sexual Original publication date November 7th 2018, total made since first published $97.24. Payout for November $1.44.
3. America The Kinky. Original publication date October 30th 2018, total made since first published $55.40. Payout for November $3.13.
2. The Fuel Erotic Original publication date July 15th 2019, total made since first published $43.03. Payout for November $4.49.
1. 7 Reasons You Should Be Looking At Kink for Better Sex. Original publication date November 15th 2019. Total made since publication $11.14. There have been a total of 392 views, 210 reads with a 54% read ratio and a total of 12 fans. This post was also curated by Medium. Please go give it a read, click the clapping hands, and share it with those you think might benefit or enjoy it.
The same goes for all the other posts listed here. I’ve made more on some post than others. However, my goal is to become a full time writer. Which is why I’m doing this newsletter. It’s why I’ve decided to make this newsletter a paid subscription. Because the only way I can become a full time paid writer. Is to have enough income to pay my bills.
I have some new posts in the pipeline for Medium. I also have a short story I’m working on that will only be for paying subscribers to this newsletter. I hate to do it that way, but it’s the only way to build the paid subscription base. My goal is that by the end of 2020 I can quit my day job and have writing pay all my bills. I hope you’ll join me on that journey.